by Jillian Felker – Entertainment Editor
· Complete set of eye brushes (small, medium, and large round ones, blending fluffy brush, small angled brush, concealer brush)
· Light brown, natural shade, orange, yellow, white, and glitter white shades.
· Concealer (your shade)
· Brow powder
· Very light cool toned highlighter
· (optional) false lashes and lash glue
Candy Corn Eyes:
1) Begin by using the angled eyebrow brush and the preferred shade to fill in the lighter spaces of your brows for light eyebrows.
2) Use the spoolly and brush through both eyebrows for a smooth finish.
3) Apply a small amount of concealer onto the concealer brush, to lightly line and blend around the eyebrow. Continue to blend the concealer evenly across the eyelid.
4) After applying the concealer, apply the natural shade with the medium sized round eyeshadow brush across the eyelid to set the concealer.
5) Using the light brown shade and the medium sized blending brush, lightly apply the eyeshadow in the crease and outer corner only, lightly blending upwards towards the eyebrow, keeping the brown shade relatively low below the eyebrow.
6) Next, use the orange shade with the smaller rounded eyeshadow brush on the outer corner of the eyelid only, and lightly patting it into the outer crease.
7) Again, use the medium sized blending brush to evenly blend the orange shade into the brown shade that is already in the crease, being careful not to blend it too close upwards into the eyebrow.
8) Repeat step 6, with the yellow shade in only the middle of the eyelid, and follow step 7 again to blend the yellow into both the crease and orange shade.
9) Repeat step 6 again, with the white shade in the inner corner only, and following step 7 to blend the shadow into both the crease and blending it into the yellow shade.
10) Once the three shades are blended evenly, use the glittery white shade in the inner corner of the eye, applying it with the smallest eyeshadow brush.
11) Lightly brush through the lashes with the mascara want, evenly with about 2-3 coats.
12) (optional) Apply a small yet fair amount of false lash glue to the strip/band of the lashes, waiting for it to dry slightly and become tacky before placing the band closely to the lash line.
13) Using the light highlighter, apply and blend it across the brow bone.
14) Lightly finalize the look with setting spray to keep the eye makeup set.